.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Comment! Yea!!!!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Bigfoot talking ...":


If you really think that your web site will ever have anything to do with anyone publishing their factual research on Bigfoot and having it taken seriously you are extremely delusional.

This site is humorous entertainment at best. As for your claims of 2 members of ESP seeing Bigfoot,can you prove it? I didn't think so. You can't even prove ESPs existence.There are so many holes in ESP's claims,you could drive a truck through it!
Just because you keep saying something is true does not make it true. [You are so right!... LNP] At some point you need to produce PROOF. ESP's silence says it all.

I am familiar with all of the people involved in Bigfoot research. It's a fairly small community.  If ESP was doing any real research, myself and others would hear of it.

Face it, your hoax failed and the fallout from it was more than you expected. [It did not fail because there was no hoax!]The really sad thing is you also hurt real researchers and that is why you will always be shunned in the BF community. [This "mess" was done to me. How will the BF Community fix it, when I'm proved right?]

I know, you don't care because you're not part of the BF community, but for someone who doesn't want to be part of the BF community you sure do spend a lot of time commenting on other's sites (for example, on Henry Mays' site last week). The difference between you and Henry, though, is MK really did do Henry wrong. In your case you created your own problem and got caught! [Not true.] 

People like yourself are what's wrong in todays society.You created ESP and their story and when you were called on it, you try to play the victim. Give us a break! [Prove it. Prove that I made it all up! You can't because I didn't. And by the way, you don't know me. If you did, you sure wouldn't say that I am and people like me are what is wrong with the world. I'm waiting for the ESP Team to speak up or present their findings. When that happens I may very well find another hobby. Have a nice day!]



__________
The areas in read, above, by Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: