.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bigfoot Newspaper Column



It is my opinion that the “Bigfoot World” is becoming weirder and weirder. I’ll try to explain. Well, I spend way too much time on the Internet, Youtube─mostly. I search the videos for interesting ones that I can use on our site, Bigfoot Ballyhoo.

I’ll begin with fasanotampa’s hoax video to prove my case for weird. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy fasanotampa’s videos, his approach and most of the time, his demeanor. But last week he filmed a video he claimed to be bigfoot.

He left the video on Youtube for I don’t know exactly how long and then later filmed another one explaining the bigfoot he filmed was himself. It was a hoax. He said he did it to prove how easy it is to produce a hoax video. These were not his words, but it was what he was saying in his own way.

Okay, perhaps I should take back that this sort of conduct is weird. I do understand it. So, forget that I said anything about filming oneself as bigfoot and passing it off as a real sighting was weird. I’ll change “weird” to “interesting.”


I know it can be very frustrating to search and search and not get a glimpse of bigfoot in the wild. Personally, I believe sightings of bigfoot will always be rare, even after science proclaims the animal “real.” I mean, after all, this animal “post discovery” is not going to step meekly out of the woods with his hands up and grunt something like, “Okay, you got me.” And, he probably will not sit for woodsy portraits.

We can just forget it. Again, I believe it will never become a common occurrence, sighting bigfoot. I mean most of us that are sensitive to the forest’s beauty get excited to see a couple of deer grazing along the roadside as we drive by. And so, I believe it will always be true of any bigfoot sighting: those observing the animal will simply go bonkers!

I know it would leave me dizzy-headed to glimpse bigfoot in the wild. As a matter of fact, I was several times last week in areas bigfoot could have been. And, by the way, I did see a deer or two and was perfectly delighted. I understand the need, the desire, to film a video of bigfoot even if the whole thing is made up.

And it was good that the above mentioned fasanotampa explained right away that his video was a hoax. Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: