.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bigfoot Newspaper Column, A Matter of Time


Do you remember the two guys from Georgia, 2008, that said they had in their possession a bigfoot body, stored safely in a freezer? Long months after the fact, they now claim that indeed they did have a body and some men in black came and relieved them of it, threatening all sorts of punishment if they didn’t give the body to them. (I’ve written about this before in this column.)

 Rick Dyer, his wife and a friend have managed, according to Dyer, to assemble at least three vehicles to travel the states and Mexico to find bigfoot. Dyer’s story must have been convincing to a backer, because that is where he claims to have gotten the money for his project.


I find Dyer’s story compelling and possibly true, when I hear him tell it on his several videos on Youtube. He’s tamed down his bravado, for the most part, and speaks in a quieter, calmer voice. (But, hey, if his experience is true, then, and if it were me, I’d be jumping up and down for some attention too.)

The reason I’m mentioning Dyer, last week he released a video on Youtube advising bigfoot researchers to stop publishing videos of fuzzy blobs and far-off figures moving through the forest, as well as, I assume, the photos of dark shadows with arrows pointing to eyes, nose, etc. He feels only sharp, clear photos and videos should be released.

I certainly agree with his reasoning, but we bigfoot believers want desperately to see anything that might be a bigfoot. Don’t you agree?

I’m beginning to think I don’t want to see a bigfoot. I know I don’t want to see one up close, especially if he can see me. Okay, I take it back. I do want to see a bigfoot. I just don’t want to have to run from it. I don’t even want to have to make the decision to run from it.

One thing is for sure, if I see a bigfoot I’ll be sure to tell my readers. Well now, let me think about it. Perhaps, I’ll just keep it to myself. I’ve just had plenty of nonsense comments on our online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, claiming I make up every sighting reported and even groups of researchers.

So why would I tell anyone, if I did get a glimpse of this handsome animal? ... Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry


No comments: