.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, December 25, 2011

Answer to Comment

Comment, more or less: You surely don't expect a breakthrough bigfoot announcement on your site, do you?

Answer: Of course I don't. But as far as the ESP Team goes, I do hope to tell readers where they can go to read, see, etc. the results of their "discovery."

I feel that if we'd had a longer friendship the ESP Team might have helped preserve my good reputation. But as it was, we only knew each other through this blog for a short time. I guess I've gotten the right amount of loyalty from them in proportion to the length of our friendship.

I would love to get together with the team, take a few photos and set this whole ordeal to rest. I've asked before so don't expect that it will happen.

But, I will keep track of the monthly anniversary until something breaks.

Best regards to you all,

Linda Newton-Perry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Linda. Maybe one day these haters of anyone looking for bigfoot will go away. The comment about you was insulting,misleading,false and down right rude. is it no wonder why people don't want to get involved with the bigfoot community. I still feel it probably one or two people that are making all the remarks but it makes them all look guilty. It seems the Olympic Project along with the Erickson Project and Miss Meldrum's DNA was a complete hoax. As Bob Lindsay points out the field is ripe with glory seeking people. Esp did the right thing by completely withdrawing from the web. If they are actually trying to get science to look at bigoot they need not become one of those bigfoot community people (that are close knitted, LOL. For they are the laughing stock of the world,not you. One claims he's a former cop another a private investigator and so on. This in my book doesn't make them superior over anyone. Have a great X-mas and a hopeful new year.

Linda Maxwell said...

I have a question for you,where are this "insulting" posts?I have never seen them,and I read most of the posts.If you are screening these comments(which I assume you are since I never see them),how are these folks reading them to be able to comment on them?I have always ignored everything I've seen on other sites about you because I really don't care,but something is fishy with these posts and comments.I've have seen this here before and didn't give it much thought but now I am beginning to believe you might be fabricating some things.What a shame!

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Dear Linda Maxwell, Most of the insulting comments happened several months ago. I, however, still get a few. I wish for this blog to be positive and not just to be about me. I allow a rude post once in a while. I understand, if my good name were not at stake, I wouldn't care much either. Thank you for commenting.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Linda Maxwell: I often mention a comment and then reply without allowing it to be posted. You are right, no one can see the comments I do not allow. Are you going to watch Finding Bigfoot the TV series? Have a great day.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

What are you talking about? You may do as you wish. As I've said, I'm just holding on until the ESP Team brings to light its findings. There is a whole world of interesting subjects to write about. This comment is to the one beginning with "From your replies the only conclusion I can come to..."