.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A woman of my age ...


I hear it often by readers, negative readers, that a "woman of my age" this and that, know better and so on. What's age got to do with believing in bigfoot? I wouldn't go back to being 21 if it were possible. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind being a little thinner. But, who wouldn't wish to be thinner--being a "woman of my age."

So, there! I just wanted to have my say. I did.(I'm happy to have held my tongue. You know how it is with women of my age.) I feel better. 

Back to the subject of bigfoot. Have you heard anything interesting on the subject? If so, comment. ... Thank you. Linda Newton-Perry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sighting Date: 10/18/2010. Location Forest Service Rd 2254. Bear Camp Road. Time 0400. XXXX and XXXXXX Jansen traveling from #2200 to 2217 reported unusually large humanoid type creature near small pond drinking water when it stood up on two feet from a stooping position and quickly walked off into forest behind pond. USFS XXXXXX took five castings of individual prints. Prints were 18" total length to 7"ball with visible five toe markings. Type of prints: Not able to identify. Reported color range of subject: Black with brown. Filing date: 2010/22/10