.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, November 10, 2011


Walt Rolens has left a new comment on your post "Another Anniversary Month":


I don't want to fuel any fires with the "Emery Haters" but feel a very strong need to comment on the photos. I have been very privileged to view the clear photos of the creature caught on cams Emery had installed or placed on that date. 

I do know the photos are being analyzed by a expert in wildlife together with biologists from back east. I do know that copies of the originals have been sent to DC for reasons unknown to me.

 I do not know Emery personally but have talked with people who have interviewed him. There's much more details in the story than just photos.

 I've been told Emery will not talk about what happened up at the location. I believe he's doing the right thing by letting science conclude what that creature might or might not be.

 Yes, it's a large Sasquatch to my eye because I believe in the existence of such a creature, but to science I can't comment what they deem it to be.

 One thing is for certain. Some people will be eating their words one way or the other. I hold no animosity towards anyone on the web that has made remarks about this. I only comment on what I myself have seen. 
____________

Thank you very much for this information. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: