.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

A note to FB

Dear F Beck,
     I appreciate your comment. I sense what you wrote you believe. While this ESP Team “discovery” played out, I was there (Aug. 8, 2010). I was there in that I was at my computer and was emailed and received comments from the three men. All three members communicated with me.  I still believe that the Team’s work will come to light when they give the okay. I’m a nobody in the bigfoot discovery realm. I’m simply a writer and a bigfoot believer. I keep reminding my readers of the above date because one day I and Bigfoot Ballyhoo will be vindicated. I wish for nothing more than to clear my good name. Each day over 100 people visit Ballyhoo. I am happy for that. Please do keep checking back, because one day you will be very surprised. ... Linda Newton-Perry

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Linda, I believe it was you who gave the link to Robert Lindsay's site. Anyway, I have been reading his older posts on Bigfoot. And he, or one of his commenters, described how very thoroughly Steve Kulls is despised in the Bigfoot community. Kulls did you a lot of damage. And I don't think well of all the other "bigfooters" who read his diatribes and failed to chime in on your behalf. They were probably thinking that as long as that vicious person was attacking you, he would leave them alone. Just to give you some background.

F. Beck said...

Marcy,I'm afraid you need to do little more investigating.Robert Lindsay is the one who is under fire because of less than true remarks.Mr.Kulls is like the Geraldo Rivera of the Bigfooting world.The reason he is that way is that some time ago he was a protege of T. Biscardi,until he found out what kind of person Mr.Biscardi really is and that he will do or say anything to make a buck.Now Mr.Kulls has made it his job to keep anyone who is a public figure in the Bigfooting world honest.You will find the people who dislike Mr. Kulls are ones that he has caught fibbing,like Mr. Lindsay.I have followed up on evidence that Steve Kulls(I have over 30 years experience as a law enforcement investigator)has presented and have been able to verify 95% of it.You can choose to ignore this info,but do not get angry,I am just the messenger reporting what I have found thru dilligent research.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I don't know why I allowed F. Beck's comment, but I did. I don't need Mr. Kulls to keep me honest. I live my life guided by a much higher being's standards(the God of the Bible). And Mr. Kulls has not ever "caught me fibbing." Thank you Mr. F. Beck for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mr. Beck. Remember when Rivera got caught? Kulls was involved up to his ears with Tom B. In his pictures and in his movies. He has over the last 2 years been accused of making his own stories up about bigfoot sighting that were proven null and then attacking others on their believe. He has not been appointed to keep anyone honest about bigfoot. On the contrary ,he has been a constant roadblock for science to taking any part of bigfoot serious.. David Paulides and Steve Kulls are to busy searching for fame not looking into bigfoot.When the truth is the truth people tend to listen to these show boating and radio nuts every time instead of looking at the real story themselves.. What they do is keep science from ever getting serious about bigfoot by trying to question each and every sighting. Attacking other websites about bigfoot is common for the bigfoot bullies.And as usual its either Fred Beck, Albert O ? or John Green they use as there pen names.Being a police investigator for years is like being a peach picker. No type of training in cryptozoology makes them worthless in the field of bigfoot unless they want to arrest then take fingerprints of one.