.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not Much Going On...


Not much going on in the bigfoot world that I have access to anyway. These are my two notebooks. I carry them with me to keep track of my day. As you can see I'm always drawing bigfoot.

One person commenting today, said I should stop writing about the Emery Team. Well, if this were his/her blog, then, that call could be made by he/she. 

As it is, this blog belongs to me. I'll put on it what I please. 

Thank you for reading this site. I do so much better when readers comment interesting material. So, comment away.

No comments: