.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Newspaper Column "A Matter of Time"




Timbergiantbigfoot, on the Internet has published a video on Youtube. The movement, a dark speck, may or may not be a bigfoot. It is simply too far away to be certain of what one is observing. 

Timbergiantbigfoot lives in Canada and just recently came into possession of a high definition video camera. The video is clear enough. He was just too far away to get the convincing shot. Isn’t that the way with “discovering bigfoot”?

I find it hard to believe that bigfoot will ever be captured alive so that “science” can study the animal. (I could be wrong. For a certainty, I’ve been wrong about plenty of things concerning bigfoot.) I guess the point I’m making is that each and every photo taken of the animal should be precious. And, of course, it is to bigfoot believers. 

I wonder if bigfoot will not become extinct before science takes the animal seriously.

Could there be right now a Jane Goodall-type living and quietly researching this animal? Wouldn’t that be wonderful? On the Internet there are many individuals who claim to have repeat encounters with bigfoot. What if it’s true? Well, that would be outstanding. Why not, if it’s true, tell us a about it. 

To me, many of these people that are interviewed come across as a little “off.” Perhaps, if I lived deep in the woods, I’d come across as a little strange to others as well. I have to remind myself that these people do not have need of business attire, nor do they speak as our local news commentators.

I spend time each day on the Internet, Youtube  and blogs, looking for information for this column and my online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo (wwwbigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com).

 I, for a short time, published timbergiantbigfoot’s videos on my site. It wasn’t long before he asked me to stop. Why? He was concerned about the negative remarks he was getting about my site and me. I’m not even allowed to comment on his Youtube channel. I was unhappy about this as I believe timbergiantbigfoot is one of the most believable of the amateur researchers.  

Often, amateur researchers will stop publishing because of the attack of their readers on their character. What a loss to bigfoot research. I believe, as many do that an amateur researcher will be the one to deliver that great photo of bigfoot, since the science community is not beating the bushes for bigfoot, so to speak. 

Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry 

No comments: