.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, October 31, 2011

Finding Bigfoot: Birth/Legend


Bigfoot illustration above, near where the PG film Oct. 20, 1967 was filmed.

I watched the TV program Finding Bigfoot: Birth/Legend this morning. We recorded it. Christopher, my husband, wasn't interested in watching it. He thought it would be just more of the same. It was. But I still enjoyed it. 

Late May when my son and I traveled to the Oregon Caves, I thought about going a little farther south and looking for where Patterson and Gimlin filmed Patty. We decided not to go. We had already spent five hours on a dangerous hike and were pretty much bigfooted out, as it were. I expected this area where Patty was filmed to be roped off and an easy walk to get to it. But it isn't so. Gimlin had to take the crew of Finding Bigfoot to the off road overgrown site.

So, I was very happy to see the area on this two hour TV program.  Can't wait for the second year series to began. ... LNP


No comments: