.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, February 8, 2010

An Opinion: Louise's Apology


Guest Editor-Blogger: Washington Bigfoot Researcher

To Louise: I don't agree with you on your motto. If everybody has to VERIFY a sighting or place then NO ONE will report this thing. People are ridiculed by the law and state and now it seems this blog. People make mistakes every day. This does not mean they're  lying about anything.

 BLM has never posted anything on here. A BLM employee did! You say you question the authenticity of the lame bigfoot reports. There has been several people going back to December of 2009 that have seen the same thing. Are they all to be questioned? You say there is no Sedan Creek, is that too a lie?

Also you say c/a but refuse to tell the bloggers what you're talking about. We must be fair here. People don't like to be second guessed. I do realize you seem to be a verify person but bigfoot is not a verifiable subject as of yet.

If we criticize BLM or USFS employees that write here, we've lost the information and knowledge we gain. This is not a formal police report website, it is a place to express ourselves. Many blogs are not active because of that kind of practice

__________


Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it. My newspaper column gets very few sighting reports. Why? It is because I require a full name, but will only use initials. And even then I will not use the initial if they don't wish it. But here on Bigfoot Ballyhoo, any and all are free to comment. It is good to use caution, because we live in a time where lies are rampant.

It, I believe, goes without saying that Bigfoot Ballyhoo wishes all to be honest in their comments and information submitted.  I thank all of you for your participation.... Best regards, Linda Newton-Perry

4 comments:

Louise said...

Trust, but verify, referred to the snow and the road closures.

I don't think any BLM employee should be posting a blog with BLM involved without the BLM's consent. I think he/she posts as BLM to add credibility. As far as anyone knows, there has never been any BLM employment by "BLM office worker". From what I've seen when he/she started signing his/her comments as anonymous (which we all are actually) he/she does not have the character or knowledge to be a BLM employee.

The reason I didn't say what c/a stands for, is because anyone who actually works at BLM would know and ask the right person to find out who to call. I'm not going to give out my identity to the whole internet.

I agree it's not a police website, but comments can be qualified by saying "I've worked in the woods 25 years and....". I think that might be a better way to approach the subject.

Also, it was Sawler Creek, not Sedan Creek, which I couldn't find on any Quad map or Google Earth, but is apparently a tributary of Whitaker Creek.

BLM employee Mike said...

With all due respect Louise you seem to think you're a authority figure on policy. With all due respect a BLM employee has the right to state they work there. As far as creditability to BLM that's another problem. Once again: If people do not talk about it then nothing ever gets said. I fully know what c/a is and your not being clever with the talking in code theory you have. You think you have the inside knowledge on BLM . Sorry what we do is public knowledge, not for just a chosen few. You got your undeserved apology now lets get on with talking about bigfoot.

Lane County said...

Why Linda are you allowing this Louise to spiel her wild thinking on here is beyond me. She states here that the blm employees are not knowledgeable and lack in character. This is very rude of her. Your reports and readers of Ballhoo blog will quickly disappear if this continues. Please keep it on the subject bigfoot not some person that has a bone to pick with people. I hope this does not continue. I feel like your being torpedoed here.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I do believe we should move on, but everyone should be allowed to speak his/her mind!