.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Norway Bigfoot




Guest Editor-Blogger: Anonymous


There are traditions of Sasquatch type creatures in ancient Europe...for example, Grendal in the Old English epic poem, Beowulf.....Scandanavia has a tradition of the "Frostman" I believe it was called, supposedly a Sasquatch type creature...Ditto in Scotland, although I don't recall the Scottish name for the creature there...However, the only contemporary credible European BF reports I'm aware of come from Russia...

____________
Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the video.
Linda Newton-Perry




2 comments:

Cole Saxton said...

Just to let people know Bill and I will fly Dads remains over the Siskiyou National Forest in the morning and spread them where he loved to be,IN BIGFOOT COUNTRY.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I will be thinking of you. I wish I had read about your plans last night so I could have told Chris before he went off to work this morning. We both feel as if we knew your dad. I know why. It is because he was so well thought of, and we all want to know such a person. Linda Newton-Perry