.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

More on Bigfoot Sightings and License Suspension


Guest Editor-Blogger: Ex DMVemployee
Regarding: "More on NAB's Research on Oregon License Suspensio..."

I told you in a earlier statement "THIS IS DMVs NASTY LITTLE SECRET" When I said SECRET,  I meant it. House would never admit they use this practice.

____________

Guest Editor-Blogger: Anonymous
Regarding:  "More on NAB's Research on Oregon License Suspensio..."

My family was on vacation near Lapine, Oregon . I was driving to Gilcrest for some propane and watched this humungus creature walk across Hwy 97 and into the woods. I reported it and 60 days later I got a suspension notice from Oregon DMV. The creature was dark colored, very tall and covered with hair or fur. It walked on two legs not four. I too had to see a Dr. in Bend ,Oregon to get my licence back. This is why I know first hand what they do!

No comments: