.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, February 19, 2010

"I think I might have seen bigfoot."


Guest Editor-Blogger: O L from Roseburg
Regarding: "Cherish Your Sighting, You're a Select Few"

I think I might have seen bigfoot. Yesterday morning I was on my way from Melrose to the Coos bay Wagon Road. It was still dark when I saw a figure ahead of me . I thought it might be a horse because I had just passed one along the road some 2 miles back.

Anyway, I went for the brakes to slow and noticed a dark figure move onto the road and quickly turn around and go back over the bank. As I neared it, the figure didn't look like any animal I've ever seen. It was apparently standing upright. As I went by it, I could still see a large form over the bank looking at me as I passed. I came to a complete stop and glanced back out the window and saw a very large animal of some sort walk across the road behind me.

It looked to be quickly walking on 2 legs not four. It was gone in a couple of seconds. I didn't get a clear look at it, but think it was a bigfoot because of the way it walked away.

____________

Thank you so much for your sighting.

No comments: