.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb. 18, Several People say Police Officer Sights a Bigfoot in Tyee area of 138



Tyee at green dot, more or less

People that were listening to the police scanner last Thursday night at 10 pm in Douglas county heard a policeman call his dispatcher with a Bigfoot sighting. For over an hour there was much activity on the scanner. It was in a remote area of Tyee on Oregon 138


____________
 
Can you tell us more about the sighting?
Linda Newton-Perry

____________

All I know is there's a bridge that crosses the river at or near Tyee. It is a long concrete bridge. Somewhere up that road a DCC had a sighting of a bigfoot. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the road. It seems to me there is a forest road just past or before Tyee as you leave Sutherlin or there abouts. If you can locate the bridge then you've got it. It was about 7 miles up that road. The sheriffs department told me "Its none of my business" so I couldn't find out much.


____________
 
Thank you. I know where it is, I've camped there many years ago. It is "wild" country.
Linda Newton-Perry

1 comment:

April said...

All I know is there's a bridge that crosses the river at or near Tyee. It is a long concrete bridge. Somewhere up that road a DCC had a sighting of a bigfoot. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the road. It seems to me there is a forest road just past or before Tyee as you leave Sutherlin or there abouts. If you can locate the bridge then you've got it. it was about 7 miles up that road. The sheriffs department told me "Its none of my business" so I couldn't find out much.