.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An "Expensive" Bigfoot Sighting





Guest Editor-Blogger: Frank Berns

I've been asked by a good friend and Bigfoot investigator to tell my hell story to you. Back in 1993 I was driving a log truck when I was unfortunate to run across one of these Bigfoot while going to a job one early morning.

I reported this thing to a police officer. Several weeks later I received a suspension of my CDL in the mail. I was in disbelieve as I had been driving truck for thirty years with no tickets or accidents. Over the next few weeks the state put me through the ringer. In order to reinstate my CDL I had to pay a $1,200 reinstatement fee and go to a doctor in Portland.

He told me Bigfoot does not exist and I need to keep telling myself and others I had seen a bear not Bigfoot. It made me furious that he was ordering me to lie. I owned my own truck and the insurance went through the roof because of the suspension. After all was said and done it cost me over $10,000 dollars because I reported seeing a Bigfoot. I'm not saying people shouldn't report just telling my experience with the state.

____________

Thank you so much for telling us about your "expensive sighting."...Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: