.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Cherish Your Sighting, You're a Select Few


In Lady Perry's backyard.

Here you see (photo) I have my very own bigfoot. He has spent the winter there in that chair. If you look real hard, you can see he has a cat on his lap. The cat too, has spent the winter there. I have a "fun" streak a mile wide, as it were. I do wish that, that "fun" spirit were just a bit more apparent on this blog.

I do, however, believe the subject of bigfoot is a serious one. So, we can only allow the blog to take its own turns from serious to where ever it goes with comments, sightings, and such.

I am indeed sorry we live in a world where we can't tell who is making things up and who is telling the truth. But, there you have it, such is life now. We just have to deal with it!  I will not check out the comments before they are allowed on this blog, but I will remove the ones I believe do not meet the standards that I alone have set. My experience with my newspaper column proves if I require a full name not many will report a sighting.

I believe one day soon, we will have a clear photo or video of this animal. Life will then change a little for us bigfoot believers. Remember this, if you've seen a bigfoot in the wild, you will probably always be a special select few. After it is "discovered," it will not simply stop when you drive by, and mug happily for a photo, or allow you to get a good look.

Cherish your sighting.

4 comments:

O L from Roseburg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Has anybody seen the article on the web about a dead bigfoot from southwestern Oregon? I had googled bigfoot and seen a site where a Forest Service whistleblower claims she had witnessed a dead bigfoot in the back of a 4wheel drive white Dodge Ram at the Powers? Ranger Station on December 17,2009 She claimed to have seen a large brown bigfoot type thing under a blue tarp in the bed of the truck. She said the thing was killed while in a confrontation with a tracker and dogs at a remote lake in the area. There was possibly an attack on two of the hunters with one being flown out by med-vac and another with severe chest injuries. She said that several high ranking officials of the forest service photographed and and then sent the thing to Medford Oregon to the State Crime Lab. She said the bigfoot had been shot five times in the chest and head.

lpk said...

sounds like poppie cock to me!!

Anonymous said...

Where in the world did you read such fiction? I googled today and can't find a thing like that.