.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blue Truck's Apology


Guest Editor:Blogger: Blue Truck

Louise has gotten very upset about the pictures on this blog. It was not my intention to try to pull a fast one or anything. The photos were taken in 2009 not this year. If I mislabeled them I'm deeply sorry for that. I wanted to show folks the snowy conditions that can exist there.

 If I did something personal to Louise I again I'm sorry. My husband is working in the area and told me the roads are slick, maybe from rain or sleet.




2 comments:

Louise said...

Apology accepted. The photos weren't upsetting. The statement by someone that BLM had recently closed the roads due to hazardous conditions didn't sound right. The post implied that several people had jeopardized themselves by going up to find the bigfoot. This lead me to question the authenticity of the reports of the lame bigfoot. "Trust, but verify" is a good motto. I couldn't find any information about the road closure on the internet.

Washington Bigfoot Reseacher said...

To Louise, I don't agree with you on your motto. If everybody has to VERIFY a sighting or place then NO ONE will report this things. People are ridiculed by the law and state and now it seems this blog. People make mistakes every day. This does not mean their lying about anything. BLM has never posted anything on here. A BLM employee did! You say you question the authenticity of the lame bigfoot reports. There has been several people going back to December of 2009 that have seen the same thing. Are they all to be questioned? You say there is no Sedan Creek, is that too a lie? Also you say c/a but refuse to tell the bloggers what your talking about. We must be fair here. People don't like to be second guessed. I do realize you seem to be a verify person but bigfoot is not a verifiable subject as of yet. If we criticize BLM or USFS employees that write here we've lost the information and knowledge we gain. This is not a formal police report website ,it is a place to express ourselves. Many blogs are not active because of that kind of practice