.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bill Emery Introduces Himself



Bill Emery has left a new comment on your post ""Talking Bigfoot"":


I would like to take a moment to tell folks about myself. Dale and I have worked together on bigfoot sightings and reports for a good long time. I know there will be a few that don't feel the trust with me that Dale was so good at presenting.

Let me assure all that Dale at 78 was very aware of his mortality and trained me to be the best. I have led many of the investigations over the years. I too believe that kindness and support are a must for a person in this line of work. I will never break trust with anyone that calls me. I was a witness to the bigfoot tracks while on the job as Dale was. I'm 22 years younger than Dale was, but have learned from the very best.

A lot of the LEOs, USFS and others will notify me if someone reports a bigfoot in Coos, Curry, Josephine or Douglas Counties.

 I will keep the search on for bigfoot for as long as it takes. Hank will be a full time researcher in 2 months. Also, Cole will be by our sides to keep the dream of  his Dad alive. We will reopen "Sasquatch Central Soon"
____________
What does LEO?
Linda Newton-Perry





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEO = Law Enforcement Officers