.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, February 5, 2010

Bigfoot Sighting, Older


Guest Editor-Blogger: Douglas Co. W

I have been reading this blog because I think it is a great service to people to know the truth about law enforcement and Bigfoot. My encounter was a while back but is still fresh in my mind. It was in November of 2008 when I caught a look at this remarkable creature. I was driving on on highway 38 near Drain,Oregon. This night was clear and cold out and the fog had not formed on the roads. Outside of Drain there is a sign that says Dorena Lake. I had just turned onto it and encountered a large figure up ahead. I slowed to a crawl. In my headlights I could make out a creature standing on two legs upright. It was brown with some silver on it. The creature stood there and looked at the headlights. I was frozen with shock. Then this thing walked right in front of the car and disappeared into the darkness of the woods. I reached for the radio to report it and then thought about another officer that reported one. I felt bad and still do but didn't really see why I should go through a meat grinder for this. This thing was big. It must have been 9 ft and 800 lbs. It had two arms on it, very heavy in build and it was covered with hair on the body. The head was sloped like a ape only larger with human type features. The eyes were reddish illuminating looking. There is no way this creature was a bear. It was a Bigfoot. I told my wife about it but have never spoke of it till now on this blog.
__________

Thank you for your sighting. When this is all out in the open, just think, you will be one of the few to have seen a bigfoot and perhaps you can then brag about it. Again thank you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dorena lake is 25 miles northeast of Drain. Drain is, indeed, on Hwy 38, but to get to Dorena Lake, you must take I-5 north and leave I-5 at exit 174 and drive several miles east on Row River Road. This post doesn't make sense, unless the blogger was totally lost. I'm not aware of any sign near Drain indicating Dorena Lake unless he is talking about the state hwy sign on I-5 for exit 174. This sign does say "Dorena Lake". but, like I said, this is about 20 miles from Drain and to the north on I-5, not Hwy 38.