.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, January 14, 2010




Photo: Christopher Perry

Guest Editor-Blogger: SW

I drive log truck for a trucking firm out of the Roseburg, Oregon area. Yesterday, Jan. 13,  2010, I was heading to the job site at 4: AM; I had to stop at Elk Wallow Rock pit on Burnt Ridge Road to make a call to another truck that was 1/2 hour behind me. I stepped out of the cab to relieve myself and got the scare of my life.

I walked around to the passenger's side of the cab and saw a thing that only can be described as some kind of giant wildman looking thing. It was just off the road and standing on two legs by this tree. It was covered in short brown hair with grey places on it. I'm six three and it had to be nine feet tall and very very big in build. Its eyes were cold black but seemed to have a red glare to them.

I took off around the front of the truck as fast as I could and jumped back into the cab. As I did this thing walked right in front of my headlights and disappeared into the dark trees. Its right arm was hanging down and its left arm was up over its eyes.

This thing smelled so bad I thought I'd vomit for sure. As it passed the lights, I noticed there was little hair around its nose and eyes. The skin was a dark leather looking, nose flat looking. The hair on its head was around 3 inches long.

After all these yeasrs, and now after 20 years in the woods I finally know BIGFOOT IS VERY MUCH REAL. I have not said anything to anyone because of what had happened to a friend 3 years earlier. I need my CDL. I need to talk about this but not with the police or fellow drivers. This thing was a complete wild animal and monstrous in size. If anybody got too close to this thing it could kill them in a second. I wouldn't want to try and capture this thing.

3 comments:

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you for talking about your sighting here. What happened to your friend three years ago?

SW said...

he lost his CDL and job because he reported a Bigfoot type thing near Diamond Lake

Anonymous said...

Anybody that would try to Capture one of those thing are gonna have a bad day I think.