.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, December 26, 2009


Guest Editor-Blogger, Retired and Tired had this to say:

An answer to the question: What happens to one who kills a Bigfoot just to prove it exists?


I asked the State Attorney General this very question back in 2006. He said the Laws in Oregon are very strict on the taking of any KIND of wildlife without a tag to harvest.


He said  the state would NO DOUBT bring first degree manslaughter charges against anyone that willing killed a Bigfoot because it is NOT A LEGAL GAME ANIMAL.


Also more serious charges would be invoked if a person WILLINGLY KILLED AN UNKNOWN ANIMAL, for any reason other than proven self-defence.


Over the last 30 years, I've thought about the quandary here. Then we have a federal Issue too: The government can say the creature is protected by US Fish and Game Laws which are more severe.


I wouldn't want to try it to see.

_____________________________

I have a question? Why manslaughter charges if this beast is  simply an  animal?
Linda Newton-Perry

8 comments:

Retired and Tired said...

The manslaughter charge would in theory on why a person killed a Bigfoot. You see if a person recklessly causes another persons death it is 2ND degree manslaughter . BUT if a person killed a Bigfoot knowingly then it's 1st degree. Bigfoot in theory would be classified as a close relative to human thus you get the more serious charge. Keep in mind the AG did not say he would,he said NO DOUBT but it would be up to the jury. There's a empty hole here I know. This is a mess because the Bigfoot does not exist according to state law. That doesn't mean you can shoot one. I suspect lawmakers will pass some kind of legislation in the next few years stating the Sasquatch/Bigfoot is an endangered species, Myself if I was attacked by one I'd shoot, but not for just bringing one in to show.

John Bishop said...

Agree with you retired about it being a mess alright. Let me make my statement here. As a biologist for the state of Washington i believe there is more than enough evidence to prove Sasquatch is living,breathing creatures. I also think there is a fair population of them. I've seen too many prints in places where it is impossible for anybody to have faked them. Also we now have hair,fecal,and blood we think came from a Sasquatch near Woodland,WA. Call me another nut if you wish but I truly believe their out there.

bigfoot bogger Pamela said...

I do think that anybody that kills one to prove the thing exist is a criminal. We don't have to kill every new thing to find the truth. This creature has to be extremely smart to evade people all of these hundred of years.

Crystal said...

I agree with Pamela, there's no need to harm or kill one unless it attacks someone. We are not a bunch of savages anymore,are we?

Karen said...

I have a peeve. Autumn Williams at oregonbigfoot.com said shes in this business to find bigfoot. Tracking this creature should not be a business. It should be a hobby. No one should ever make money off of bigfoot because they are a living creature of god. This statement gives me the impression she's a bounty hunter. Don't lower your self down to Tom Biscardi's level.

Jan Allen Srkrolugali said...

Jan In Georgia
I agree that this creature does not have to be killed to prove they exist.
I have been researching Bigfoot for 41 years and have seen 7 of these creatures, and not once, did I feel I needed to kill one.
I own the Georgia Bigfoot Research And Investigation and the only reason for this Teams existance is to try and find proof that these creatures exist.
Sad note is, when one is captured, if at all possible, it will be killed to study it

Jan Allen Srkrolugali said...

Loose the name part after Allen, i don't no where that came from. but my last name is Allen

Glenn said...

Hey there theresnobigfoot do you have rude awaking coming to you. Come on out to Oregon, Go up to Squaw lake and Pitch your tent!