.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Thoughts on the Subject Bigfoot



I, Linda Newton-Perry, have been writing about Bigfoot since 2009. With each passing day we see more  silly, trying to be funny, people blogging and videoing on the subject. I will say there is NOTHING  funny about this animal. When I was on the Oregon Caves trail with my son, I believe if I'd seen one of these things following us down the mountain, I or my son would have been hurt trying to get away from it. (We believe we smelled and heard it.)

I am simply a writer. I am not an expert on animals or the environment. However, the subject does intrigue me. 

This last week I placed information in our local visitor's center about bigfoot sighting spots within easy driving distance of the center. 

I wish to be known as a SERIOUS writer on this subject. I'll stop for now. Please do comment. I wish readers of this site would comment. The best to you all, ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: