.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, September 1, 2016

HI EVERYONE,

I'm in a real funk since I had to take all my bigfoot videos down. But I appreciate that many of you still come to this site. I do wish that you'd comment more so that we can communicate our feelings on this subject.  I'll always be interested in the subject. I don't know why but I enjoy the subject. I know that many strange and unusual animals populate this earth. AND so many of them have not even been discovered yet. Please comment so we can TALK. Have a grand day. Linda Newton-Perry 

5 comments:

Baking Bigfoot said...

Why did U have to take your videos down?

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I'm a Christian and the Bible tells us to have nothing to do with spirits, demons, the occult and such. On Youtube, they automatically put the topic bigfoot in the paranormal category. Spirits, demons etc. are wicked angels that have been thrown out of heaven and to the earth. It is very important to me to please my heavenly Father. Thanks for asking.

James R said...

They are a flesh and blood animal not a nephilim don't take you tubes categorisation and fact.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you for your comment and opinion. I appreciate them both.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, Sorry to hear that you are in a funk after taking down your videos. Just because Youtube classifies bigfoot under paranormal doesn't mean you are endorsing it as such. If the videos bring you joy, you should consider re-posting them with a quick disclaimer at the beginning of each video stating your position and disagreement with the classification. This approach might even help guide some lost souls away from the "paranormal". Just a thought. Best wishes to you!