.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hi

Every once in a while someone will email a sighting of a bigfoot to me. I'll post it here and perhaps make a video for Youtube. A few weeks ago my son and his friends were gold prospecting and one member of the group spotted a bigfoot peering at them from behind a tree. And then someone commented a sighting from a place where my husband and I had just been hiking. So the subject of bigfoot stays in my life. Do comment. Talk later. ... Linda Newton-Perry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see new posts and you tube clips from you. I'm a fan!
Keep coming back to us. We need you

Laske said...

Did you get my comment?

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I'm so glad you enjoy my work. At one time I got comments straight to my email and now, it seems, I have to go looking for them. Anyway, what is your interest in bigfoot? I'd love to know. ...Linda

Anonymous said...

I graduated from the Universiteit Gent with a Ph.D. in Molecular Science and Genomics. My thesis was on Bioinformatic analytics in Ancient DNA, Proteomics, Genomic Science and the nature of hybridization. I have had a few academic appointments and served in the FAO of the United Nations. I was terminated. This was primarily in part of my attempts to leak information I had regarding C. arktos.
I have a chart I would like to share. I do not know how to post it in a comment field. May I email it to you.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I can't give out my email address.I am not a scientist. I do not understand even half the terms in your comment. If you want readers to understand you, you will have to write in simple English. You may try to explain your chart in words, or perhaps video it and use Youtube. Anyway thanks for the comment. ... Linda