.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, July 18, 2016

A New Sighting Video



video

 If you can not view this video on your device please click link below to take you to the Youtube version. 

This comment is from the person that saw the bigfoot in this video.

(+Linda Newton-Perry hello I just downloaded google plus and saw your response ...and I don't blame you. I do know that I never ever imagined it was true , and I still can't believe what I saw. You know the more I think about it I'm not sure if it was trying to hurt us maybe more like scare us away. I was talking it over with my friend and we have come to the conclusion now that' it's settled in some and we've went over things ...that if it wanted to , it could have actually hit us with the rocks ! And it could have ran after us and attacked us, which it didn't . To be honest I almost called 911 but was in fear of them not taking us serious . I will never forget the size and the fear that hit me, and I'm a pretty big man lol. Anyways thank you for not thinking we are crazy and part of me wants to go back to see if there are any tracks or anything it could have left behind!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzJWBKjO8A

No comments: