.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2 comments:

The Gold Angle said...

Hello!
So I can't stand It anymore. I am happy you've ended Bigfoot ballyhoo blog, but I am NOT happy you have discontinue your video blog posts on you tube (vlog). Your voice is very soothing. You opinions, views, comments and stories are very comforting to me and my family. Listening to your video blogs on you tube has been a staple in my household for a long time.
So would you consider simply doing a "Linda Newton Perry" video blog or vlog on a regular basis (daily would be me and my families presence of course;) ). You could post 15 min or more vlogs to you tube everyday on whatever subject interests you. You could start with telling us about the gold angle. Anything you decide to talk about, it doesn't matter. We just need to hear your voice. Please!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
So I can't stand It anymore. I am happy you've ended Bigfoot ballyhoo blog, but I am NOT happy you have discontinue your video blog posts on you tube (vlog). Your voice is very soothing. You opinions, views, comments and stories are very comforting to me and my family. Listening to your video blogs on you tube has been a staple in my household for a long time.
So would you consider simply doing a "Linda Newton Perry" video blog or vlog on a regular basis (daily would be me and my families presence of course;) ). You could post 15 min or more vlogs to you tube everyday on whatever subject interests you. You could start with telling us about the gold angle. Anything you decide to talk about, it doesn't matter. We just need to hear your voice. Please!