.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, February 7, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 114 
Anon (Posted to BB Sept. 2015)

Linda, Ever since I was a small child and saw the Patterson film, every time I was in the woods camping, fishing or driving, I would say to who ever was with me that I wish I could see Bigfoot go across the road in front of me and give me a friendly wave and smile as he goes along his way. I was raised in a family of non-believers who were military lifers, and when our government said something didn't exist, it didn't, no matter how hard we wanted it to as children.

I came to Oregon about 12 years ago and was hiking out in the woods with my fiancee', something I have done all my life and have never had any reason to ever fear the woods. I felt like something was watching me and felt the hair on my neck raise and started looking for a mountain lion or bear. I didn't want to get my girlfriend all upset, but when I pulled my pistol out of my backpack and put it in my coat pocket, she started freaking out. I told her it was just a feeling I had and just relax, but keep your eyes and ears open. We hiked for about another 2 hours and could not get rid of this feeling something was stalking us and I will never forget how quiet the woods were that day

We were down by the river looking for rocks and for some reason I turned and looked back up the trail which we had come down and thought it was a bear coming down to the river. It stopped and stood up on two legs about 70 feet from us and my eyes locked on to its eyes, and could tell what this was the moment I saw it, and the fight or flight feeling came rushing through me.I kept my eyes on it and called to my girlfriend to slowly rise up from looking at rocks in the river and turn around and to be quiet no matter what she sees and to stay still, don't move.

My mind was telling me that this had to be a joke and that these things don't exist, but wouldn't let me relax one minute, while I was studying this huge creature, wondering what my next move was. I grabbed my girlfriend who was shaking violently from shock and fright and started walking down river to the main road where our truck was parked up road a ways. This isn't the friendly Harry and the Hendersen coming to lend me a hand, but a big 8 foot, muscular, wide shoulder beast with the darkest eyes that burned right through me, like I was somewhere he thought was his and for me to get out. We got to the road and could hear something in the woods where we had just come from, but sounded like it was going in the opposite direction. we practically ran to the truck and when we got there the cooler was knocked out the back of the truck and spilled all over the trail head parking place. I grabbed the empty cooler and threw it into the back of the truck , knowing how lucky we were just getting out of there, and neither said a word until we got home and sat in our chairs, still shaking and discussing if she had saw the exact same thing that I had saw.

We never told anyone for a few years and I started researching this beast and it has changed my whole life. I no longer fish, a lifetime love, camp in the woods, hunt, I had a gun, but I couldn't shoot it, and I don't know why.I avoid the woods at all cost and have shared my experience with others that have seen it, and will not be able to have a normal life again until the government tells us this exists and warns people with children out there camping.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen it and stay silent and we all are fans of your web site, so please ignore the media grubbers who must tell lies in order to get people to their sites, where you must pay to read something on the site.You do a great job Linda, and forever a fan of your honesty and artwork, and a admirer of the great web site you maintain.


No comments: