.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, February 13, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 118
Submitted to Ballyhoo
Jan 2016
 
This comment is in regards to Person who lost  an arm to Bigfoot. I think they usually do not want to be around humans however there is a curiosity measure, when it comes to them and theirs. That having been said, I am sure if they are plenty hungry and they cannot readily find food as they usually do then they may turn to other kinds of food sources, Humans to be included.

They are, after all a lot bigger than us humans so they might impose themselves. One can never know about their approach. I saw one once that came from around a tree. I didn't hear it or pick up any smells preceding it. I think it came out of curiosity because I had been playing a harmonica in the woods while I was walking with my little dog. I was frightened by its appearance and could not move a muscle. I was frozen in place. Finally it left me.

I walked backwards out of the woods and got to my car in a hurry, got in Quickly, and then made my escape before it decided to come back. That's my experience. I can't get it out of my mind. It happened 4 years ago.

No comments: