.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, February 12, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 117
Dec. 20, 2015
Anon

 I work for a county road department in Douglas County Oregon. I was sent out to look for downed trees and slides on the Coos Bay Wagon Road on Wednesday morning after days of heavy rain. Just above Iverson Park around a mile up something ran across the road in front of me. All I can say is it was no normal animal. It looked like and was shaped like a human only covered with wet black matted hair and about double the size of a large person. I didn't see its face but it ran on two legs like a man would. I would guess it was somewhere around 7 to 8 feet tall with a very husky build and long arms. I didn't call it in.

Two years ago a grader operator was plowing snow in that same area when he saw one of these things walk across the road in front of him. He was laughed at for months. I have never believed the stories of Bigfoot but I must say I don't know what else it could have been. It sure looked like what people are reporting seeing on this site. I have to say it really shook me up at the size and speed it crossed the road. 
 

No comments: