.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, February 11, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 116
Jim, I do believe that a couple of years ago before all the logging in the Ash Valley section where you go across the bridge on the left, Weyerhauser land, that this area was home to a clan of bigfoot. I was mushroom picking and kept seeing something the color of a bear, standing behind a tree on two legs, swaying back and forth, just watching me.

My partner who was down the road from me came running up to me in a near panic saying he had seen a huge gorilla man type beast walking up a hillside on two legs and was scared to death. He wanted to leave then and there, and just wanted to sit in the van with the doors locked until I was ready to go.

I just kept picking all along for about another 30 minutes, watching this juvenile creature. It was tall but not muscular and huge, go to tree to tree, watching every move I made. I was scared not knowing what it was going to do, but was so mesmerized by just seeing this with my own eyes, just wanted to know how long it would watch.

I had my radio playing and I think that and the way I acted like nothing was there, had its curiosity peaking. I got done, put the mushrooms in the van, and called my partner out to help. When he came out, I told him right where to look and when he saw it, back into the van he leaped and demanded we leave now!

When I got into the van, something let out a scream that to this day I have never heard again in the woods where my buddy was picking, and was answered by the one that was watching me, with a dog monkey bird call that I know that I have heard many times without a thought.

I felt something was telling me to leave, which I did and looked to see if the one watching me was there. He was gone and I dropped some candy bars on the road with intentions to sit and watch, but my buddy wanted to go right now.

I haven't been back since, but will get there this year to see all the logging someone says has happened, probably putting them on the run. My buddy has never been in the woods since that day. I know they exist there! Thanks for commenting, and please keep it up!

No comments: