.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 111
R B 
Glendale, Cow Creek, Oregon

No bickering from me. I have seen the sites that claim hoaxes were on Ballyhoo. In each story on these sites you see where the site owner has doctored the pictures he/she claims is false. Also it might be permissible to some to believe claims from people that clearly have a strong dislike for Linda Perry. Unfortunately this is the "NORM" in the world of Internet. People use others success to help them bring in readers. This may be the case in this situation.

There are many things about Bigfoot Ballyhoo that appeals to me and many others. You do not require people give their life history to you. You do not ask people to sign document like legal testimony papers. When people see bigfoot they are traumatized by the shock of the unknown beast. The last thing they need is for the investigator to run them into the ground with multiple questions. In my many years as a therapist I know people can actually see several different things after they think about the incident for a while. It doesn't mean they are lying it means it takes time to sort out the shock and disbelief of what they experienced.

Even though I am a trained therapist when I had my sighting I completely fell apart. My sighting was back in 1999 several miles outside Glendale on Cow Creek Road. I was taking a morning walk before work on this day and happened to look down near the Creek and there it was standing knee deep in the water and staring at me. It was very dark in color (black) and had long arms hanging down past its knees. The creature was somewhere around 8 to 9 feet tall and very husky with a massive chest. As I just stood there in disbelief the creature let out a sharp loud whistle sound and then a growling sound. 

I took off back toward my car looking back several times to see if it was after me. Thank God it didn't follow me. It took me years to come to terms with the sighting. Thanks for the opportunity to tell about my sighting on your site.

No comments: