.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, February 19, 2016

FOR SALE

A person asked if I'd like to sell this site. Haven't thought about it. I may take offers. ... Linda Newton-Perry

4 comments:

Altheia Jack said...

Linda Why would you just give up ? Is it because of a few greedy, jealous and childish people. How many more are there that believe and trust in you ? Are you just going to forget about them ? Harden your heart to the name callers and then block them . Don't read or believe there venomous bullshit. Ignore them completely that will bother them more not to get a rise from you. Your a kind, open minded and compassionate person that has been here to listen to peoples stories and fears. They could do this knowing there would be no prejudgement, laughing or criticizing them . Who will do that now ? Please keep up the good fight .....

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you for the great comment. I do miss talking to people by way of comments such as yours.

Anonymous said...

That still doesn't answer why you would just quit writing your blog. I just found you recently and enjoyed your video on YouTube emmencly. Please explain.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I'm a writer. I get paid to write. I do not make money with the subject, bigfoot. Please enjoy this whole blog. It is very large. Scroll down, page after page to enjoy information that has been added through the years. And our Archive Section has over 100 sightings to enjoy.
And of course I think the government agencies will do all they can not to allow bigfoot to be discovered. I just made a wrong turn in my writing career. The best, Linda Newton-Perry