.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, January 13, 2016

NEW SIGHTING

Guest Editor-Blogger: Chuck
Number 119 Archive Section
Of all the sighting on this site I can't find one that talks of the bigfoot on all fours. My sighting in 1972 was over near Gardner, Oregon. The bigfoot ran on two feet then went down on all fours while running down this hunting trail at stealth speed. It was a big animal looking like most of the ones described here but with that one exception.  Maybe they all do it and I just happened to view it. Maybe too because my sighting lasted over ten minutes, much longer than most. It had been eating the berries from a salmon berry patch along this trail.


The sighting was actually 14 miles up on the Smith River Road but Gardner is the nearest town. It was a female with breasts visible. Anyway she ran on her legs for some time then went down on her hands and feet still running. The only sound I heard was a loud sharp whistle right before she stood up in the berry patch and glared at me.

She was very light in color almost light tan looking except for a patch running down her back that was a darker brown. The sun was on her so that my have made her look lighter. I have never smelt anything so offensive as she was. The smell was a thick pungent smell with an off smell like rotten eggs. I worked out in the woods for International Paper at the time and reported the sighting to my boss with no problems. Fact is he had seen one in 1948 up near Florence. I think that probably helped that he had seen one too.

_____________________

Thank you for taking the time to share your sighting. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: