.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Guest Editor-Blogger

NEW and Thank You Anonymous

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "From Our Archive Section":

Most of my life I've been an outdoor person who loves to camp fish and hunt. Back in my working years I spent most of the time out in the wilderness inspecting bug and other diseases affecting timber. Through those years I can say I was rarely frightened by some kind of unknown animal or sounds. Just before retirement came I was ask to investigate an area in Oregon where BLM had found trees seemly tore to bits by some animal.


These trees had been in an area where no wood rot had been detected and were all healthy trees before. I went to this area along with a BLM field employee. On the way he had talked to me about how they were confused on what may have killed these trees off in this matter of destruction. When we arrived at the nearby location we needed to walk app 2 miles into the forest to get to the spot. I must admit I was not prepared for the trip. It was very steep country and very hard to navigate through. When we reached the area I was absolutely shocked.

The trees had been shredded of all bark up to the 11 foot mark. Large branches all over the ground showed twisting by something with enormous power and strength. Many smaller trees (Reproduced) were ripped up and mangled. I have never seen anything like this before. On close examination we discovered large manlike tracks 18x 7/12.The tracks were everywhere showing somebody had came and gone on different occasions to this spot. More examination showed the larger trees had been ripped apart shattering the grain. No known animal out there could do this. Whatever this was it had to be super strong well beyond human mans powers.Also we located tufts of hair where the animal must have rubbed itself against the trunk of some trees. These hair samples smelled very pungent along with a strong fecal smell . I surmised the hairs were not bear or any other known wildlife native to this area.

We collected all the samples then video taped the damage and returned to the truck. On the way back to the office the employee told me they had gotten reports of a bigfoot like man or ape in this area. Off the record the employee told me of an encounter with what he called a big ape-man mixture several year before near this same area. After we returned to the office I contacted the lab for DNA testing and species identification. All the hair came back as primate (species unknown). I will admit everything I looked at that day adds up to a very large and strong creature not yet discovered or classified.

No comments: