.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, January 30, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 110


An Encounter From 1976, Oregon
Anyone that says "I want to see a bigfoot up close" isn't really thinking the whole thing out. For many years I had wondered why so many people that claimed to see bigfoot out in the wild always told of the bigfoot staring them down then leaving as quickly as it appeared. For years I wondered if my encounter in 1976 was more violent because of the actions I chose to take. I guess Ill never know for sure.
One early morning, I had left to go fly fishing at a remote stream that I've fished for many years. The stream is located in a deep gorge by which you have to walk down this trail to access. The trail is probably two miles long. When I reached the stream below the falls I began fly fishing. Within a few minutes I began to feel that someone was watching me from across the stream. This didn't make sense to me because there's no trail access on that side at all.

The feeling just seemed to be getting stronger as I fished. I had just landed a nice cutthroat trout and I happen to catch some movement out of the corner of my eye. As I looked up I dropped my fly rod. I was absolutely shocked and terrified at the creature standing not 30 feet away downstream. There it was just swaying back and forth from side to side.

What is wasn't is what's the kicker. Something that appeared to be a gigantic apelike wildman, covered in a dark brown to black crop of hair. [Could this read: Here's the kicker: What 
"Is" wasn't suppose to be, but here stood a gigantic apelike wildman, covered in a dark brown to black crop of hair.]

This creature absolutely was double my build. It must have been over several hundred pounds and over eight feet tall. Its black eyes seemed to burn right into to me. I still don't know how much time passed as it stood there staring but  all I could think of is "this is it for me." I was too scared to run or even breath. Finally panic set in and I jumped into the stream thinking the deep fast moving water would carry me swiftly downstream and away from the frightful creature. I didn't care where I ended up just away from this monster.

As the water rushed me past the creature I could see it was now running along the edge of the stream at a speed no human could run. This seemed to go on till the stream made a turn.

I was nearly drowned but thankfully happened to catch the limb of a log that had fell across the stream. I must have blanked out because the next thing I know I was crawling up a steep cliff to a road.

After what seemed to be hours a pickup truck came by with one man in it. I told him I had fallen into the river because I didn't want to try to explain the bigfoot to him. He took me back up the road to my pickup which was about 5 miles upstream from where I jumped in.

I left my fly rod, creel and fish at the stream and had no intentions of going back down there. I have never went back to that fishing hole. Stream: South Fork Coquille River, Place: Coquille River Falls July 18 1976.

No comments: