.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, January 3, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 96
Anon

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Comment Regarding Post Below: Humbug Mountain":

To Anonymous: This is a great response  and one that I have been arguing about for some time now. Even if they [government, etc.] will not admit the existence of this great creature, maybe a small notice posted in all campgrounds, in the general areas where it has been seen, to make people aware of their surroundings, with a list of what to do if you do just happen to come across one and how to save your life and your families’ life if it wanders into your camp at night or watches you on hikes during the day.
I have had three encounters in my lifetime in two states. I’m 55 years old, very well educated, and a very big outdoors man, and have never feared anything in the woods, or anywhere else for that matter. Two were from pacifists, curious type creatures that watched from a distance, and never did I feel threatened in any way.
The third encounter was a “total fear for my life experience.” And I was even armed with a 9 m.m. revolver and a very effective pepper spray for grizzlies, in case of a rogue black bear attack.
I know what I saw; and just the massive size and stealthy way it ran, and stopped 30 feet in front of me, roaring this roar, that I will never forget the rest of my life. I thought he was coming to kill me! I started thinking about saving my family.
I just want to have them put up notices, warning people. I will use the little child from the Sru Lake encounter as an example: this government lucked out that it was not sued for the mental anguish that it caused this little girl. She was so scared that she didn't want to go into the woods again, and she’s still under the constant care of a doctor to this day.
 I'm just waiting for someone to get killed in the woods, and see what the government says or does.
Thank You for letting me get this off my chest.

No comments: