.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 107
 Bud 


Some times it’s harder to tell of a past experience if you have never got over it. That's my case because I've never forgotten or really been able to talk or tell people about my encounter with what had to be an adult Sasquatch.

Though it’s been 12 years since the day I had the encounter, it’s still hard to talk about. I guess I need to start at the very beginning of the day. I was camped out in the high mountains north of Brookings Oregon. It was my practice to take a week off in OCT to camp and do some fly fishing and hunting. I had been going into this area since 1974. This time I had planned to fly fish in a stream that I've been to over thirty times since I was a youngster. It was always a good fishing stream and the wildlife was always abundant. The stream feeds into Pistol River some 25 miles downstream.

This trip was like all the others till I started getting the sensation that someone was watching me at the camp and also near the stream. The feeling got stronger by the fourth day and I had also began to hear some strange snapping sounds of somebody walking around my camp but never coming close enough for me to see them. I knew it wasn't regular wildlife because you could hear the distinct sound of a two-legged person walking and snapping the underbrush.
I had called out several times for whoever it was to "come on in and have some coffee with me." It was really getting on my nerves after 2 days of the sounds, usually after midnight.
This night I decided to leave the Coleman lantern burning so I placed it on the top of my makeshift table made from some tree branches. I went to bed and around 10pm the sounds began to get louder. I was very still and after maybe an hour it came walking very slowly into the camp.

When I first saw what it looked like I quietly grabbed my rifle next to me in case it came at me. It was something like a big wild man but not really human. It looked over my camp very good and seemed to be after food. It licked a skillet I had left on the table with bacon grease covered with foil. It seemed to be fascinated with the foil because it held it up several times looking at the light from the lantern shine on it. The creature was covered in black hair or fur except around its eyes and inside of its hands. It walked erect like a human only with long and glide like steps. Before it left the camp it looked through my can goods but never took any. I was sure if I would have fired at it I could have killed it but something inside me said no because it’s not after me. It seemed to act like it was part ape or primitive human. I don't think I could ever have lived with myself if I had killed or injured it.

__________

No comments: