.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, January 25, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 106
John 


I used to get mad when people winked and laughed when I told them about all the evidence we now have that points to bigfoot being real. It doesn't bother me anymore because you find the people that are doing the laughing are people that need the government to show them the way through life.

I worked my entire life outdoors in the forest. In all of those years I never saw a bigfoot. Then one early morning in 1988 I was hunting deer and this gigantic apelike creature walked swiftly across the road right in front of me. The odor from this creature gave me a very sick feeling. It was the most pungent smell I've ever experienced. Remembering back in my working days, I had smelled this same odor several times in the woods and always put it off as a dead animal carcass somewhere nearby.

People don't realize that bigfoot is real because TV shows and movies have made it more like some man eating monster that stalks the human race in the forest. Then people watch some of the bigfoot hunter/investigators characters on TV and people believe their merely on something. In my opinion the TV shows surely haven't helped to convince anyone these creatures are real. Too many people want their ten minutes of fame on TV and this makes the general public skeptic.

Now, if a person wants to do some real reading into the evidence they soon become very much amazed that this creature has been longer than modern man probably has and has for the most part kept themselves hid from people. I have seen one so I know their real, but to many friends of mine bigfoot is just some Indian legend. They refuse to admit it’s real because they would need to alter the way they look at life and people don't like change as a rule

And then we have our government lying about what they know because of economics. Bigfoot can survive without us putting aside more forest to live in. We already know this because there still out there living. What people need to do is read all the evidence that is in many good books about bigfoot and then they might not be so quick to laugh.


No comments: