.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

From Our Archive Section

Number 102 Archive Section
Shellie

Have you ever been in a situation where you know you're  in trouble? I have and this is my story. I have never been a Bigfoot person. I certainly never expected to ever see one. Last month I was camping with my sister and her husband in southwestern Oregon. They had talked me in to a camping trip because I've had trouble dealing with my husband's death in March

We were in a very remote part of the coast range fishing in a lake that my sister and hubby had found some 20 years ago. You have to hike in as there's no roads to it. My sister wanted to hike down to the SUV and go into Gold Beach to restock our food supply. I didn't want to go to town so her husband decided he would go.

My plan was to stay at camp and read some magazines I had brought. They left camp at 7 in the morning. After breakfast I walked around the lake and took pictures of the lake and surroundings. I was just about half way when I began to notice a strange sound coming from off in the distance. It was a very low whoop, whoop, whoop sound. I really didn't know what it was at first. The whooping sound became louder as I walked very slowly on the trail. 

It sounded like a owl but much too low a tone for one. The sounds finally died out as I walked. Then a sudden feeling of fear came over me because I felt someone was either following me or watching me. I looked around very close and didn't see anything. Then came this sound of someone walking near or on the trail I had just passed on. I could hear this sound of someone walking and stopping to break what I think were tree branches.

 I began to run down the trail . Whatever was out there really started picking up its pace too. In a complete panic I yelled "please leave me alone." I kept running till I was near the camp again. When I got back at camp the tent had been pulled down on the ground. Cooler was open and two cans of Pepsi had been smashed . Sugar had been ripped open and scattered about. Some energy bars were missing also. The ground was hard and no tracks anywhere.

I got my pistol out of the tent and set down on a chunk of wood we had cut for chairs. I happen to look off to my right and really got a shock. An  animal moved from behind a tree onto the trail and out of sight. It was a huge hair-covered apelike creature covered in brown hair and walking upright. I could make out it was at least 8 feet tall and super husky. I held the gun hoping it would not come closer to camp. It didn't.

I could hear it leaving because it was what was making the whopping sound. After an hour I made my way down the trail to where the SUV had been parked. There I stayed till my sister and husband showed up at 3 PM. Nobody will ever believe what I saw so I didn't report it. Calvin my brother-in-law said it had to be a Bigfoot I saw. He went up to the camp and packed everything up and we got out of there.

I don't know if I will ever camp out again. Though it never did attack or try to hurt me it scared the daylights out of me.

No comments: