.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 89
Utah Glen
Oct. 29, 2013 

To me bigfoot was nothing more than children stories until Oct 2003. That year I was invited to
Oregon to hunt elk with my cousin from Myrtle Creek. We had planned a hunting trip for years, but never seemed to get it done until we were both over 65. I had arrived at my cousin’s house on Oct 30th just days before elk season was to open.
Our tags were for the Tioga area in Coos County near Burnt Ridge just some 23 miles Northwest of Tenmile. We were camped at a place called Elk Wallow on Burnt Mountain Ridge Road. On this morning the weather was cold and windy. We decided that we would walk some of the older roads not open to traffic. I decided to try a road called Cabin Creek.
The road was dirt (muddy) and not passable by 4 wheelers. As I walked this road I became aware of a feeling that someone was watching me. This feeling was intensified by a faint odor of dead animal. I had smelled this in Vietnam in the 60s from dead goats. The feeling and smell stayed with me the further I walked.
Then finally I reached a place where I decided to stop and watch and scope out this logged off area. I noticed the area had been burnt by a wildfire some years before. Most of the giant sized timber was still standing with black bark around the base of the trees. As I was watching the timber for elk, I happened to notice some movement just inside the tree line near the creek in the bottom. Thinking elk had been lying down and were starting to move I got the shock of my life.
As I watched through my glasses I saw a heavy built man stand up and start walking towards the creek. Right away I realized this was no man. The shape was humanlike but covered in dark hair. As it walked to the creek I could see the back of it. It was completely covered with fur about 4 inched except what looked to be a strip down its head and back which was somewhat longer 5 or 6 inches.
 It stopped at the creek, bent down and scooped up water with its big hands. Then it stood up and turned towards me. At that time I got a great look at its face. The face was a dirty gray look. The nose was flat and eyes were large and solid black. It looked to be a mixture of human and ape. It looked around and I could see its head basically set on its massive shoulders without a normal neck. The head was slanted back into a dome shape on the crown. It had huge powerful jaws like an ape. It looked to be over eight feet tall judging by the brush height dotting the creek.
For some reason I started to get very nauseous and became dizzy. It was most likely my nerves and the stench this thing gave off in the wind. I got a sense that I was in danger thou I don't understand why. It never did see me. After a while it crossed the creek and disappeared into the vast stand of timber. I remained still and could hear it breaking twigs as it walked off.
I remained there for 20 minutes or so until the sick feeling started to leave. As I walked back the dirt/old gravel road, I noticed several large footprints on the road I had not seen on my way in.
When I returned to camp I told my cousin what had happened. He really didn't know what to believe. Actually if I were him I would have most likely been the same. No one wants to realize that the world we live in isn't just as we were told as kids.

No comments: