.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, December 19, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 87
Cory
Oct. 9, 2013

I was very moved by the lady that reported her sighting during Elk season on Ballyhoo. In fact it moved me to the point where I'll tell what happen to me.

I've been hunting deer in Coos/Douglas counties this year. Last week I was walking on a very old logging road that is only accessible by foot on Weaver Ridge. It was shortly after daylight when I began walking on this old dirt road. I walked for a long time as the old road went up a very steep mountainside. Half way to the old landing, I heard what sounded like a loud whistle in the air. It sounded like someone that is good at the kind of whistle people do with their fingers and mouth.

I knew no one was around because the only way in was the road I was walking. Then again I heard another very loud whistle sound. Minutes later came a sound of some wood or rock beating on something. I started to get alarmed because the area had no sign of any wildlife around. I came upon a old log laying across the road so I set down and took out my field glasses to scope the mountainside. 

As I scanned the area I caught a sight of a very large animal covered in black hair, walking down an old game trail. What was startling was--I watched this animal walking on two legs. It would walk and stop and then seemly smell the air with its head tipped back.

I could see it was some apelike man creature. I watched as it passed a tree and I came to the conclusion that it was a least eight to nine foot tall or better. It had long massive arms on it. It reached out and pulled some leaves off an alder tree, then it seemed to look at them in its hand.

All of a sudden a whistle rang out somewhere off in the distance. I watched the creature throw its head back and let out a whistle back. After the whistle it looked over in my direction like it had spotted me. It let out a deep whoop,whoop sound and took off into the cover of the timber.

I jumped up and took off at a full run back towards my car. It took me 30 minutes to get back to the car, the whole time huffing and puffing and looking back to see if that thing was after me. I will never go deer hunting alone ever again.

 Now [I'm] a believer of BIGFOOT.

No comments: