.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, December 18, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 86
Sandra
Sept. 30, 2013



People in general don't think about what happens to people who see bigfoot. My sighting was so frightening that I've never got over it fully.

The sighting happened on Burnt Mountain near Skeeter Camp a few years ago. My husband and I were camping here with another couple from Roseburg during Elk season. The guys had left in the pickup to go look at a clearing where they had seen Elk the week before.

It was a sunny morning so my friend and I decided to hike a old trail nearby. On this trail were many mushrooms and areas of wild Azalea plants. We started up the trail and walked about a mile when we noticed a bad smell and strange knocking sounds coming from somewhere close. I thought the sounds were of a woodpecker but my friend didn't.

We would walk then stop and listen to the knocking and sounds of underbrush snapping. After just a few minutes we decided to return to the trailers. We started back down the trail only to see a very tall and husky black hair covered creature walk out onto the trail. We froze in place.

The creature looked at us with huge black eyes and its yellowish block like teeth showing in its mouth. We were petrified. I told my friend to turn around and follow me because it seemed the creature was locked in a stare down with us. We couldn't move. We were both too scared to move.

Then the creature walked off the trail after a few minutes. We stood in place for what seemed to be a hour. Afraid to go down the trail and maybe meet it again. After a while we made our way back down the trail still hearing the knocking sound. About half way back we saw it again just inside the trees off the trail. It was following us.

We started running and finally came out on the road next to the camp. We hurried to the my trailer and locked ourselves inside. I had a rifle inside and was scared enough to use it if it came close to the trailer. It never did and as soon a our husbands got back we packed up and moved to another area.

The guys went back and found tracks of a large human shape almost 19 inches long. My husband came back to the trailer and told me what they had found and that we just cant report this because we'll be the laughing stock of Roseburg.

So I let it remain inside me for a couple years. Finally I got so bad with panic attacks I had to seek help. So talk about your sighting don't let it fester inside you. It can ruin your health to hold stress inside you. Talk to someone you trust. 

3 comments:

IG said...

Please don't hold your fears inside. It can make you very sick. Even talking with a friend can be beneficial to your health.Sometimes professional help may be needed. A good place to start is to have someone you trust look into regressive therapy. The doctor can take you back to the time and place this all happened and help you to know the reason you were terrified. Be sure to look into the doctors past reputation before committing yourself to them. Remember that fear is normal emotion and your not mentally ill.

bigfoot1958 said...

I agree with talking to some one regarding your sighting, but no one like a doctor or person in the professional field. I told my doctor after the first one, and he made joke of it,and things have never been the same between us since. The best thing to do is go to bigfoot symposiums and do research, and always look st the Bigfoot Ballyhoo web site first for info. It is up to the people that have seen this creature to help ease the minds of the people that recently have had sightings, to let them know there are people out here who care and will talk and listen to your story with sympathy in our eyes and heart, instead of doubt and ridicule!

IG said...

That's why I said make sure to look into the doctors reputation first. A person would certainly chose a doctor like DR. Matthew Johnson over someone that has a closed mind.