.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, December 14, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 83
Sept. 4, 2013

Last weekend we really had a bad camping trip. We actually had planed the trip into the forest last summer but couldn't go because of work schedule problems. This last weekend my husband and I went into a remote area of southwestern Oregon.

The first night we got rain and thunder all night. Saturday night it looked to be getting ready to rain again so we slept in the SUV instead of the tent. Along around 3 am I was awakened by the sound of something approaching the SUV.

I could hear footsteps getting closer and closer and the distinct sound of heavy breathing and limbs breaking in the tree line. We had the windows cracked down enough so we could get fresh air and hear the beautiful sounds of the forest. My husband sleeps like a flat rock so he didn't wake up. Then a unpleasant smell filled the air. A musky smell quite overwhelming.

I remained very quiet not to scare whatever was outside. The rain, thunder and lighting had began. Then a long flash of lighting hit I saw a huge shape of something just outside the back door. Again I remained very still as it walked around the SUV and it bent over to peer in. I could see its face through the glass. It wasn't a human face but not a bears ether. Something between human and ape is how I would describe it. It walked off on two legs after around 10 minutes after looking the tent over real good.

My husband woke up around 5 am and asked me "Did you sleep well?" "Are you kidding?" I replied. I told him what had happened and he just laughed saying "Honey it was just a little black bear." 

He stood where I had seen it bend over to look in and at 6 ft 4 inches he still was a 2 feet shorter than the creature. I was never was so mad in my life at him. I can't tell my sighting at work because I'm a dispatcher for a sheriffs' department and 911 operator.

My husband did not find any tracks on the rocky ground outside the SUV. He doesn't believe bigfoot is real but now I know it is. 

__________

No comments: