.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, December 17, 2015

From Archive Section

Number 85
Sept. 2013 
Linda, I work as a subcontractor doing contract work on occasion doing survey work for the BLM or USFS before timber sales ensuring that species such as the red salamander or red tailed vole do not get endangered any more than they are now.

These two government agencies are so dedicated at saving these species that they spend millions ensuring their safety. The thing is that as part of their contract if you want to continue working for them you must maintain a no see, no hear, attitude.

These timber sales no longer fund our schools or services such as the sheriffs patrol, which is a shame since so much timber is leaving our state to the overseas markets and the people that it belongs too are getting nothing.

For the BLM to admit that this creature that I have encountered at least 4 times in the last 5 years of camping in the woods as I work, where there is locked gates to keep people out and sometimes locked for years, would put a lot of people out of work and probably bankrupt the United States because of the jobs and service industry that logging brings to our communities.

To speak of my encounters would cost me my income. That is why I think to bring someone into the spotlight and want to verify some information that they take up the nerve to put their lively hood on the line is no option.

I would love to talk about my encounters but until I can not do the work that I love doing I must remain silent. 

No comments: