.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Note From the Editor of This Site



Dear Bigfoot Friends,

With each passing week I wonder how and why I keep my interest in bigfoot going. In reality, this being is dirty, and often mean. The only cute one would be a newborn (my idea only).

I know the animal exists. I believe it is only an animal, nothing more. I do not believe it is part apparition, sliding between the visible and invisible worlds, as some do.

I believe there are forces at work that make people believe all sorts of things about these animals, drugs, unsound minds, long held beliefs as some Native Americans believe.

I do get much joy in providing a place, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, where people can come and talk about their sightings by way of comments. A place where they  do not have to give their name. As you know many people once they find out one believes in or has had a sighting will make fun of and generally give one grief, just because he/she has seen one of these animals.

Got to go.
Best regards, Linda Newton-Perry Editor/Owner of this site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda - Agreed, a lot of them are pretty filthy and dishevelled, at least by human standards. However, there are also many examples of some very well groomed specimens. For example, unlike some that I've seen, a large, mature, male I saw a few years was utterly drop-dead magnificent in both stature and grooming. I think they're like a lot of apes and a lot of people in that when working hard (busy foraging and hunting), they'll get and stay pretty dirty for some time. But at some point grooming time arrives. One example is the spring shearing many of them do to lighten their coats as the summer heats up. A lot of them do that in one location and leave quite a coat of lighter colored under hair behind on the forest floor.
- Dudlow