.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 70
60’s  (Near Mehama, Oregon)

March 2013
The first one is from an old friend of mine who lives in Mehama, Oregon. Mehama is not that far from Detroit Lake. He has lived at the same place since the early 60's.

I was at his house visiting a couple years ago. I knew he used to be an avid hunter in his younger years; so I asked him if he had ever heard about bigfoot or believed in such a thing.

Well to my surprise he said yes. He told me that he used to have hounds and hunted bear and cougar with them. One evening he loaded up his hounds in his truck and headed to an area to hunt. He parked the truck and let out his hounds. I believe he had two of them with him. They started out and were coming to an open area in the woods when the hounds started acting very upset. They seemed scared and kept close to him. They didn't want to leave his side.

He couldn't figure out what could be wrong with them. They weren't afraid of anything as they had hunted bear and cougar. He thought their actions were very strange. About that time, they came to the edge of a clearing. The dogs growled and stared across to the other side of the open space. My friend looked to see what the dogs were seeing.

He saw what could only be described as some type of gorilla. It was standing upright. The first thing that came to mind was that it must be a gorilla that had escaped from a circus or something.  He said it turned and went into the brush and trees. And it was gone.

By this time, he said, he was scared himself; so took his gun and dogs and laid down under a big spruce tree, in the ready, just in case it came back. He said the dogs were so scared they hunkered down right beside him and were shaking.

He stayed put for awhile to make sure it was all clear. Finally, he got up and headed in a hurry back to where his truck was parked; when the hounds saw the truck, they took off and jumped into the back of it as fast as they could. He got in the truck and set for awhile before heading back home. He said he’d never forget the experience. And he’s never seen anything like that since.
He also told me of another person he knew who was out hunting with hounds and saw something much like what he’d seen. This all took place back in the sixties.
After my friend told me about this sighting, it made me a believer and that there must be something out there yet to be discovered. My friend is now in his late 70's, a Christian and I believe what he told me was a fact. I hope you find this of interest....
Greg

No comments: