.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, November 23, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 69
Glendale-Wolf Creek Oregon Area Sighting (1983)

 Back around 1983 or so, I was setting up a business in Ashland and had to make a trip to Glendale and the Wolf Creek area. My partner and I were driving there.  We were in the area of Jump Off Joe Creek and I saw something right off the road (I-5).

It was odd, tall, and I could smell musk coming in the window. I then got a good look as we passed. It was what I would say was a large animal walking on two feet about 10 feet tall.

I told my partner to stop and we got out of the car and walked back about 100 yards. We could smell musk and then saw a a big hairy animal take off and run up the creek. It took the animal, or what I thought was a bigfoot, no time to run up the hill. I clearly saw and smelled what I believe to be Bigfoot there.

No comments: