.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, November 30, 2015

Archive Section

Number 74.
Linton, Oregon
May 2, 2013 (Given to Ballyhoo)
Craig Phillips 40 Years in the Past

I remember that I was about ten years old; I was always kind of a loner.  I spent a great deal of time in the woods near my home in Linton, Oregon. I was heading down a trail near a step canyon. It wasn't really a canyon but it was like a valley that the creek ran through. I smelled something really bad; I thought maybe a dead animal of some kind. That is when I heard a grunt, and looked to my right. I saw a large apelike creature with light grayish hair. It ran down the ravine and leaped from one side to the other. It was amazing how far it jumped. After that it ran into the woods where I could not see it or hear it any more. To this day I still remember how big it was. It was a least 7 feet tall and wide.  I mean really wide.
Well of course, I told my mom, and my brothers, but no one ever believed me. As an adult, I'm 50 now, people just laugh and say yeah right. I was so hoping that Mr. Dyer would produce a body. I don’t know why he couldn't have just darted him instead of killing him, butoh well. When you listen to people talk about killing Bigfoot, like that Jason and I know I'll spell this wrong, Smeja , you have to wonder what they are thinking.
And what is with this day and age and no one can seem to get a get a good picture, I mean if it would have been me where those Provo Canyon kids got the video, I would have tried to get a closer shot and not run away. I know it could be dangerous, but I guess I'm a true and passionate cameraman. You know like standing my ground to get the best possible shot as a Rhino is charging. Lol yeah that's me.
Any way, I managed to get on Rick’s talk show for a moment the night of the showing, and I asked why we had to wait until the 15 of August to see the body. I heard someone on his staff say  to mute him. They muted me, so I never got my answer. 
Hey thanks for listening to my story.  Craig

No comments: