.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, October 12, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 50
Above Loon Lake a Sighting
(Shane J)
(May 26, 2011)

Yesterday we went cutting firewood up above the Loon Lake area and saw a bigfoot-like animal. We were up on a back road in the Elliot State Forest when we stopped to watch a very tall and heavy creature walking down an old logged off area on two feet.

This thing was a dark-brown and silver or grey in color and was walking on a deer or elk trail. It stopped several times and turned over some rotted old logs looking for something under them.

It was several hundred yards from us but we could clearly see that it was a bigfoot and not a bear. We watched it for around ten minutes walk and then turn over a small log on the ground and dig under it. Of course we had no camera with us (STUPID) to get a picture of it. Then finally it got out of sight into a stand of trees along this same logged off area.

I was shocked to see one of these things for real. Glenn, my friend told me about this site when I returned to Reedsport. I called the Oregon State Game Department and told them where it was and gave them our names and phone numbers.

I do not think this was the old bigfoot you’ve talked about here because it didn’t have a limp when it walked. I really don’t think the state believed me about the bigfoot because the lady was almost laughing on the phone. But, I felt reporting it was the right thing to do, so I did it.

No comments: